- In this ad:
- I am looking for a job
- Company Name:
- PACE Consulting
- Position Type:
- 10 - 15
Summary: V.P. of Sales and Marketing
My Client builds upon its 18 year experience working with top technology manufacturers to continue to provide high quality products to customers at a competitive price.
Choosing renewed, refurbished and recertified products, empowers their customers to receive price savings on genuine products at a fraction of the cost. Their knowledgeable, dedicated account managers partner with customers to locate the right products to meet their specific needs.
The Vice President of Sales and Marketing is responsible for all activity in the sales department. This includes responsibility for the revenue, profit and losses generated by the sales departments. The position will also work with managers from other departments within the company to ensure complete customer satisfaction. The position will be a member of the Company’s Senior Executive Staff.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Senior sales manager in charge of all sales activities, departments and personnel involved in Sales for the Company.
- Provides leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Establishes performance goals for all sales department employees, and monitors performance on a continual basis. Assign account manager quotas to be in line with quarterly forecasts.
- Oversees all hiring and training of personnel involved in Sales.
- Evaluate sales representative’s performance, create bonus incentive programs and evaluates current sales compensation plans.
- Advisor to procurement and operations department.
- Oversees sales training program and keeping the sales training manual up to date.
- Conduct sales meetings.
- Review cold call sheets.
- Research market value for product bids.
- Develops, or participates with the Senior Staff, in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan for the Company. Directs department(s) to achieve objectives established in the Company’s Strategic Plan.
- Coordinates sales operations with all other departments/divisions of the Company.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers of the Company.
- Seeks out and targets new customers and new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Marketing or other equivalent curriculum.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in a related position to include management of employees and department generating $15m in annual revenues is required.
- Intimate working knowledge of the CRM software and order entry software.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with account management and goal setting and planning.
- Must possess strong motivation, initiative, attention to detail and exhibit a friendly and customer focused attitude.
- Ability to work in a team environment and be a strong participant in team efforts
- Ability to identify potential problems and actively work towards resolution.
- Must have excellent leadership qualities which include the ability to organize and prioritize workflow.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word format and in confidence to Gerardine Mc Keon at firstname.lastname@example.org