- Position Type:
Anyone who is already in front of a computer
all day for work or school will love this opportunity. It doesn't take away from your current responsibilities and offers you the ability to generate an additional income with minimal "work."
The marketing agent should be a self-starter with strong business acumen. They will be responsible
for seeking out new marketing channels and developing new marketing tactics. The Marketing Agent will be responsible for meeting daily marketing requirements. Compensation is based on performance therefore, candidate should be energetic and self motivated.
• Meeting minimum daily marketing requirements
• Developing advertising concepts and advertisement writing
• Social media marketing, corporate page branding and developing
• Strong with writing/proofreading
• Social Media network building
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills are required
• Sales experience preferred
Candidate should have a proven track record of commitment and reliability.
He (she) should be willing to seek out new marketing/advertising channels and tactics.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare daily advertising schedule. Track measurable conversation rates. Develop new tactics in order to increase impression count and conversion rate.
• Maintain a positive attitude with everyone you come in contact with at your locations
• Stay up-to-date on all programs and incentives
E-mail: Marketing@pinkrhinomedia.ca with Marketing Agent in the subject line to receive more information!