- Company Name:
- PACE Consulting on behalf of Houston client
- Position Type:
- 3 - 7
Title: community Relations Coordinator - Temporary Position
The Community Relations Coordinator assists the Community Relations Manager and General Counsel in serving as the primary contact with the Community, and assisting with solutions program.
- responsible for facilitating community concerns including hotline calls and other correspondence.
- Serve as the secondary contact with various programs and handle related documents and correspondence.
- Responsible for daily communication with the Community Relations Manager regarding all community concerns and issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Community Relations Manager, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility, Vice President of Public Affairs, and General Counsel.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations or related field or be a licensed paralegal with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Should have previous experience and/or involvement with community, political, non-profit or community-based organizations.
- Must have highly developed interpersonal and communicative skills, in addition to good judgment and proven ability in problem solving, tactical handling of controversial subjects and project coordination.
- Must have excellent communications skills, both writing and public speaking.
- Must have the ability to work under continuous pressure while meeting a variety of on-going deadlines.
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to pay strict attention to detail.
- Must have excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to exercise independent judgment and make decisions within established policies and procedures.
- Must be proficient with PC’s and related software, specifically Microsoft Office Suite.
This position is a TEMPORARY position.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume in Word format and in confidence to Gerardine Mc Keon at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications not meeting the above requirements will not be considered and will not be acknowledged.